Our Firm is best suited to handle issues
related to one thing – YOUR FAMILY.

[rev_slider alias="inner-slider"]

How Can A Parenting Plan Be Modified?

“A parenting plan can be modified by either an agreement of the parties … let’s just say that you’re able to agree with your ex that certain provisions of a parenting plan aren’t working for you and it should be changed. You can enter into a stipulation modifying your parenting plan.”

Watch as Jennifer Lewis explains what typical remedies are when parenting plans need to be modified.

Call us today to schedule a consultation with an experienced Denver Family Attorney.

Matthews Family Lawyers